Well....just like one of my last posts discussed, it usually takes a few failures before we finally succeed.
I have already failed one of my first New Year's resolutions ....I wanted to post once a day...BIG failure! I have not posted since Jan 3rd. But, I am here again. One step closer to success. In all fairness to myself, I have felt poorly for nearly a week. Between that and my kids' basketball games, I did not feel like working on my blog. Please forgive....
In NOT posting, however, I HAVE succeeded in one of my other resolutions: Taking better care of my body. When I was tired, I slept. That is a great accomplishment for someone who can not usually tell myself "No". If I make big plans for something, it is really hard to not accomplish that task without feeling guilt. Believe me when I say I do not feel guilty for taking a nap!
I have also accomplished another of my resolutions: I have been visiting more with my Grandmother. She is beginning to suffer health problems, and I want to spend as much time with her as possible. We went to see her last weekend. We had a short, but sweet visit.
How have you been doing on your resolutions? It has been two weeks now...Let me know!
Visit with you tomorrow...probably... :)
Daily helps for moms in rural settings. Suggestions concerning receipes, kids, multi-tasking, travel, work, and leisure activities for busy moms.
Welcome!
Welcome to my blog! I have decided to try my hand at blogging this year as part of my New Year's Resolution. This blog will include information that can be useful for stay-at-home or working moms in rural settings. I will cover information such as handy receipes, cheap travel with children, family time, life on the farm, and other common, daily occurences that happen to REAL housewives in Oklahoma. I hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment